LTech T3-CV wireless RGB LED synchronization receiver controller
Working voltage: DC 5~24V
Maximum current load: 6A×3CH Max Class 2
Maximum output power: 75W/180W (12V/24V)
Compatible remote control: T3M
Remote distance: 25 meters
Working temperature: -20°C~40°C
Dimension: L175 × W44 × H30mm
- With either remote, an unlimited number of receivers can be controlled within each zone. Simplify your installation and eliminate wires by using multiple receivers.
- Using the remote, save favorite settings to a memory function and restore them with the push of a button.
- 6 amps per channel maximum load.
- Indicator light on remote displays current color of RGB lighting and blinks to confirm commands.
- Power off memory function.
- Radio frequency remote control works through walls with effective range of up to 100 feet. You do not need to connect the wireless receivers to each other or the remote control. Just connect your lights to the wireless receivers.
T3-CV RGB LED receiver can control RGB LED flexible strips of either 12 or 24V DC. A number of T3-CV’s can be used simultaneously so as to have multiple rolls RGB LED flexible strips in the same setup.
It is important to note that to control all of the T3-CV’s and get them to all to the same thing at the same time, you will need a controller of some kind. To do this you will need to use either a T3-5A RGB LED controller or the T3M RGB LED control remote. If you are using the T3M control remote just pair the T3M control remote with each and every T3-CV.
T3-CV wiring diagram: